Chanel has got to be one of my top brands of all time and Karl Lagerfeld just keeps on bringing it to us! Here's a few pieces from the R2W spring/summer '10 show in Paris Fashion Week.
This whole scene reminds me a whimsical, far-away place, almost like a fairytale. Maybe it's the clogs, pale pinks, silk ribbons, flowers in their hair or the fact that the set takes place in a barn. Hansel and Gretel seems to come to mind...
It's Friday so I like to make weekend to do lists:
- finish reading fashion brands book
- look through fashion marketing and clothing tech books (need to stop renewing them at the lib)
- jot down notes from marketing books on LV
- research on LV (get background info)
- do my cultural web + 3 layers part for project
- know what company (idea) for marketing term paper
- research methods quiz in tutorial next week
- shop/buy things for Madonna costume
- get agenda/folders
- organize hand-outs
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!