Friday 25 September 2009

this girl is ready for the weekend!



braid and twists in hair, pearl earrings: mom's, acid wash cropped jean jacket: zara, flower shirt: H&M, blue shiny mini: american apparel, black leggings, tall black boots: pop boutique, mustard chain purse: primark, beaded bracelet: market in siena, italy, heart ring: murano glass in venice, brown bracelet with gold: BCBG


Just got in and my feet hurtttt...so much walking today!

We had a fashion treasure hunt for school so we had to walk all around the city and especially in the shopping districts (city centre) finding out things like the name of a fabric place, a costume institute, details of museums/fashion venues, department and boutique names (and whether they were low, medium or high end), two designer stores on king street, labels and their sections in Selfridges to name a few...the list goes on! We got bonus points if we proved we went into certain places so we got leaflets and things (we wants to win) and called our team name the 'fashionistas' hahah we hand in our final list of everything on Monday.

We even fit in lunch at the sushi bar in Selfridges, I've never been to one before, sooo cool!

Just have to report that I LOVE the vintage here (there is a whole street of shops) and I adore Vivienne Westwood's store! I still have to check out TOPSHOP, All Saints, NEXT, River Island, Harvey Nicol's, Lipsey London...and everything else here! AH so I've decided I am going on a personal dedicated shopping day tomorrow and it will be my own homework because I want to learn even more about all the UK fashion stores here. After we finished our scavenger hunt Lucy and I went vintage shopping...I tried on the most amazing long sleeved black mini dress with studded details and one of those cropped tops that are longer at the sides (so 80's I love it) -have to go back!

Danielle's friend is visiting tonight and we're going out of course! Having some drinks with the girls first then heading to Cambridge halls to predrink. Time for me to eat some dinner and get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment