Wednesday 23 September 2009

let me be your supernova





quilted purse with chain: primark, boyfriend blazer: zara, long white tank: F21, murano glass necklace: got in venice, ripped acid wash jeans: jbrand, scarf: H&M, black boots: topshop


Today was another day of intro's to my program- picked up my student ID card, finalllly got a letter from the uni to open a bank at NatWest and learnt all about our course work and what our classes will be like! Jon Spragg is our quirky British senior lecturer in international fashion logistics and strategic fashion buying. He's such an adorable and funny man... "I'll be like your Dad throughout your MSc course". We are going to have a class trip to either Berlin for fashion week, Turkey or Paris to see a fashion show/go to a factory/attend fashion events of some sort. We all can't waitttt for that and to see what the staff decides on! Either way I fully intend on traveling to the major fashion capitals while I'm abroad like Paris, Milan and London! I'm the IFM (International Fashion Marketing-> you'll hear me use this a lot) student representative so Lucy (the SFB (Strategic Fashion Buying) rep) and I get to attend meetings and be the "voice" for all us masters students in this program... Jon goes "are you sure you all want a 'foreigner' as your rep?" haha...
Debating whether to go out or not tonight. It was another long and tiring day...I'll have to consult with Danielle, my partner in crime, to see what she thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment