Wednesday 10 March 2010

style icon

Imagine sifting through a wardrobe a fashion-girl can only dream of having...that is my Auntie Anna's designer closet. She has always had the most amazing clothes that I can remember admiring since I was little!
  • Imagine drawers full of Neil Lane, Cartier, David Yurman and every possible Tiffany & Co. item of jewelry, mixed with some amazing vintage pieces. 
  • Imagine shelves of boxes and boxes filled with Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo, Manolos, Louis Vuitton...I would die for just one pair!
  • Imagine a closet full of D&G, Diane Von Furstenberg, Nanette Lepore, Donna Karan, Burberry, Pucci...
  • Imagine trunk fulls designer handbags from Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Kate Spade, Gucci, Marc Jacobs...
And this is only to list a mere few!  I could go on and on... I was lucky enough to be able to go and get a tour of her designer filled walk-in-closet (make that closets) over the holidays back home.

Her gorgeous ETRO jacket!

My designer duds!

Does anyone else have someone close to them whose wardrobe they've always admired? Even strived for? It's great to have someone to connect to and share a love and appreciation for fashion with! Kind of what I think the fashion blogging world is all about...and why it's become so popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment