Monday 1 February 2010

my berlin style

It was all about layering as the northern part of Germany is absolutely freeeeezing this time of year, -7 and -8 degrees, and the type of cold where it hurts (and I'm from Canada)! Wishing I just brought along my proper TNA winter jacket instead...but here are some outfits and things I did on my trip

MMU IFM/SFB girls at the premium trade show...
i'm wearing... leather purse: coach, velvet skirt: gap (old), my vintage boots, feathered top: nanette lepore

 
took the subway around everywhere!
jacket: DLR, pashmina scarf: italy

went to the most amazing exclusive open-bar fashion after party at cookies!
earrings: vintage, bodysuit: wolford, purse: vintage claire haddad, trousers: zara, platforms: the office


saw the berlin wall and brandenburg gate
knitted sweater: holt renfrew, fur vest: tkmaxx, scarf: zara, jacket: DLR, black skinny jeans: express, vintage boots and coach purse 

My fashion friends:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment