Thursday 10 December 2009

sequins and lights


sun.sun.sun. --- that's right, there was actually a little bit peaking through today!


earrings: quiz, scarf: miss selfridges, jean jacket: zara, graphic tee: topshop, sequined harem pants: primark special edition, boots: topshop

The course girls and I finally went and checked out the Trafford Centre together, which is one of the largest shopping centres in the UK and definitely on my Manchester to-do list. Looked in every store shopping for a festive frock for my birthday party next Thursday -22 in 1 WEEK!- but didn't have much success. Errr running out of time and options...did at least get a few Christmas presents! Think I'm going to stick with my Arndale shopping in the city centre from now on though (same stores, but larger and less crammed selections).


Decorated palm trees?? ...reminded me of one of my favourite malls, the Millenium mall, in Orlando, FL!


Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree
Festive AND talking...

3 comments:

  1. What a great tree!

    Have you seen the lingerie giveaway I'm having on my blog? I'd love for you to enter! :-)

    http://stockingsaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! :)

    I love the sun flares in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tree does look just like millenia's tree! I go to that mall very often, I love about an hour and a half away. I'm actually going there the weekend after christmas for some good shopping! <3

    http://leatheretteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete