Tuesday 6 October 2009

going in for the kill, doing it for the thrill

It was a tough day- sooo sick with some sort of cold (damn FOAM parties; looks like the so called 'freshers flu' that was going around caught up to me). I am determined to get better ASAP hence the Sainsbury's trip to stock up on everything from medicines to soup.

My new amazing purchases:

My fashion business classes were tricky today (especially finance). Although it may not have helped that I was sniffling and sneezing throughout them so I'm a trouper! I just refuse to miss out on any of my classes (or this special sale). After they were done we went to Wagamama noodle bar in the Printworks for dinner then did some retail therapy. It was the much-anticipated Topshop student shop today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment